I didn’t have much to do at work today because one of my projects is on hold for right now. I was able to work on some web design for this site, but I didn’t quite finish. That would explain why the site looked terrible for much of the afternoon. I’m sure that upset the thousands of people that frequent my website. I’m working on a way to show how many comments have been made for each entry which is not as easy as it sounds. I had tried using:
SELECT COUNT (*) WHERE comment_id = blog_id
but that didn’t work. Today I found out that the command:
should do what I need it to do. I just need to work out some of the thorny issues that have resulted from my piecemeal blogging system. Now that I understand how to generate the results I need, I should go back and tidy up some of the code. Hopefully, I will be able to make the Scranton Student code very pretty-like with my new numbering friend.